Apiary Clean Up Day
Come help make the Community Apiary something we can all be proud of and provide a great habitat for pollinators.
The areas of focus will be:
1. Mulching paths and the education area.
2. Weeding and removing grass inside the fence (bring your protective equipment).
3. Spreading top soil and creating planting beds.
4. Framing around raised beds.
5. Working with the Master Gardeners to weed and clean out planting beds.
Please bring shovels, trowels, rakes, clippers, wheelbarrows, gloves, etc. Bring snacks or drinks to share if you like.
Saturday, June 18th
9 AM to 1 PM
6900 block of Susquehanna St, Pittsburgh