Become a member of Burgh Bees and help support Burgh Bees’ mission “To educate beekeepers and promote beekeeping as a vital part of sustainable agriculture in Pittsburgh and its suburbs.”
Individual memberships are $10, family memberships are $15.
What does being a member of Burgh Bees mean?
- Access and Participation in our Mentorship Program (to begin early 2015)
- Free Admission to Open Apiary Tours
- A ticket to Burgh Bees Annual Banquet and Membership Meeting (early November)
- Voting Rights – vote for board members and have an impact on the structure and future of the organization (family membership = 2 votes)
- Monthly Email Newsletter
- Participation in member only Burgh Bees in the Field Days
- Infinite Gratitude from the Burgh Bees Community
The yearly membership period is October 1st to September 30th.
To become a member, visit our Membership Page on our website. You can either submit your payment electronically, or print out our membership form and mail it in with your payment.