February 17 & 18, 2012
Four Points by Sheraton,
Cranberry Township, PA
Please join us for the most up-to-date information about managing honey bees. A trade show featuring many major beekeeping supply companies will be held on site in conjunction with this seminar.
- Craig Cella, PA Beekeeping Entrepreneur
- Diana Cox-Foster, Ph.D., Professor of Entomology, Penn State
- Leo Donovall, Chief Apiary Inspector, PA Department of Agriculture
- Jeremy Fitzgerald, Penn State Bee Lab
- Mary Alice Gettings, Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator
- Jerry Hayes, Author and Florida State Apiary Inspector
- Jon Laughner, Ag Entrepreneur Educator, Penn State Extension
- Lee Miller, past president, PA State Beekeepers Association
- Dan O’Hanlon, 2011 West Virginia Beekeeper of the Year
- Nancy Ostiguy, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Entomology, Penn State
- Steve Repasky, EAS Master Beekeeper, Vice President and Apiary Director of Burgh Bees
- Joe Zgurzynski, EAS Master Beekeeper, President of Burgh Bees
Registration fee is $50 per person and $30 for guests and children under 18. Registration deadline is February 10, 2012.
Registration forms with more information are available at http://extension.psu.edu/beaver/events/western-pa-bee-seminar or by calling Penn State Extension of Beaver County at 724-774-3003.
Confirmed List of Trade Show Vendors:
Blue Sky Bee Supply, Betterbee, Brushy Mountain Bee Farm, Walter T. Kelley Company, Dadant and Sons – NY Office, Simpsons Bee Supply, and Beeline Apiaries and Woodenware